5/13/2012

Grace

Warning, dark content should you highlight and read it. Wrote for a forum topic.


Goddess I'd glimpse, 
on my recurring dreams
Yearn for her, materialized, 
a collection, my possesion.
Though chance no being, worthy,
of her crowning beauty.
Either imperfect or incomplete.
Ungodly ephemeral, decaying.


Fuck it, I'll just create my own;
Immortal beauty.
"Grace" her name, shall be
Now the physical form
Where shall I begin?
Forgotten whores, non will miss


Praise the lord, 
forthwith commencement, my quest
A blessing bestowed upon me, a crucial piece.
A whore,
Angelic facial features worthy of Grace
Accompanied with dazzling blue eyes
Inviting as though morning sky
Spared from seeking, gorging another's eye.
Paid her a hundred cash, 
led her to my recluse.
Longed for this head, 
knocked her out cold.
Dexterously severed it, for Grace's needs
"My oh my, just the head! how graceful"




"Great Success" , 
Grace soon to live.
Now, for slender smooth limbs.
Effortlessly accessible, no sweat.
Another vanished whore.


Then, torso of a virgin, 
untainted and godly
One who took a vow of chasity
Fundamentalist church, i prowled
A naive, benevolent nun
Glaring weakness
welcoming exploit
A believer, my guise
Masquerading my intent
We've become friends
Cheese to mice
Provincially laid trap
...


Finally, assembled pieces
As if a master tailor, me 
Needles and thread
Piece by piece
The joy, God felt
When he created men


"grace.. Grace... GRace... 
GRAce! GRACe! GRACE!!!"


At long last, Grace...
What was once, only a glimpse
Now awaits my beloving glare
My everlasting Grace in the cold



No comments:

Post a Comment