5/07/2012

Underdog

A man of law
I aspired to be
Worship me a hero
"I Serve JUSTICE"
But as i grow
I learned, discovered
How despicable the "law" is.
Self interest hypocrisy
I dismissed this false justice
A gray sheep in a black barn
proclaim to be white
Without a goal, I lost my drive
Diminished reason to read and write

Scored a four lack of one
a five might land me with a goody goody bunch
Sent to a class,
Full of wretched vile
Parents tell their kids,
to bully so not to be bullied
and likewise does mine
A vicious cycle, I disincline
Loathe the time and the grind
Can't stand it, I jumped the ship

Found an outlet in film and arts
fictitious world, fanciful poems
Motivated to read and write
To create, covey a world of my own
But a tad late, I'm always late
Bad in language, bad in math
No paper to prove my depth
stuck with the hour wage of six fifty
struggling to move a limb in society,
that dismisses my act as an irrationality.

I'm lower than a dog in society's eyes
No point in grieving
I've become as nonchalant like a cat
Ignoring it all
Still dreaming for one day finding empathy


No comments:

Post a Comment