5/09/2012

Untitled

A passion for mystery
Ferret hidden wonders
What is beyond those puffy white haze
Flew beyond it, faced no halt
A majestic black, solemn and forlorn
Boundless nightmare should I travel forth
...Mysteries...Hidden Wonders...

Adventurous spirit, no rebuff
"To the edge, here i come"
Dodged rolling stones
Soared through this vast darkness
A sign of life!
Shining spirit glowing merciful light,
A benign presence
'Twas unable to speak
Stayed by herside, kept me warm
After a campanionless travel
Rejoice for a spirit lives out here
...Boom... She imploded
Dispersed, leaving no trace.
She must've hated me.

Must end this adventure with haste
Crave to return where love is
"To the edge, here i come"
Whilst going forth, chance upon
a garden of shining spirits
Afraid of rejection, i evade
Gliding right, to my suprise
Distant glimmering lights, countless spirits
Maneuver a clumsy somersault, tried to escape
As though a giant halo
They've encircled me with no spitefulness
I fly forth,
as if destroying their balance, they scattered
but swiftly encircling me, once again
Vaguely, leading me
Uniformly, holding up this halo stance

Mysteries and Wonders awaits me
I shadow their movement
Whilst holding a distance,
Make certain that I'm inmost
A mysterious wind swept by
My amarantine seeping away
Merciless needles prickling
Cold.. A virgin to cold
freshly felt
Abruptly, spirits repositioned behind me
As though ready for battle
Me for a leader
Solemn atmosphere, defeaning silence
A monstrous pallid blue sphere, visible
Aura emitting evil
Nothing could live near
My natural weakness

Army of light, stormed the front
Spirt's only offense, a self destructing foray
Evil retaliates with solid ice spears
Waves of collision on the evil sphere
The beginning of a war, we fought forever
Prolonged battle, chilling aura
Stole my immortality
For I've never known death
Ought to triumph over Evil
Muster up my remaining strength
Released the sacred force within me
My ultimate attack
Vibrant red across the sphere surface

Flame that shan't extinguish
I left...
though my "Wonder" immortal

No comments:

Post a Comment