5/27/2012

Love? No... I don't know

you cast your eyes upon my soul
glance that hurls homing spears 
hidden in this ocean of consciousness
for me… only me… solely me
undodgeable, 
tho' never did I tried moving a little
curious, how does it feel
come into me... oh strange lore
...
the thrust so cold
so cold..
even mercury solidifies
I froze to stone
no pain but sorrow
forthwith 
my heart struggles
for warmth
rapidly revs up
to maximum gear
my blood boiling
melt... I melted
love? No... I don't know. 

you stole the world i knew
gone are the colorful hues 
grayscale now my only view but
for you... only you... solely you
colors are vibrant still 
unfair tho' i never cared before
a new meaning to colors, you gave
now I do... oh how alluring
...
As if they've 
lost their soul
the others
their presence bore
the others
are droplets 
blending to a
puddle of gray liquid
and you like a
lamenting white lily
filament in depressing blue
afloat graceful
capturing my every senses
sorrow so subtle... i feel

how much i yearn 
to unravel your curse
towards you i move
nonchalant, my posture

Goodday Milady I'm... 

ahemm... I'm Dolores

tickle in your throat
music to my ears
melody so mellow
love? No... I don't know.





No comments:

Post a Comment